Its been a while since I posted but nothing too exciting has been going on. Work is so slow it is boring me sooo much. Its so slow and they are laying off some people. However, my boss told me that if I get layed off it means the whole company is folding so I shouldn't worry. I really wouldn't cry if my hours where cut though as I am sooooo bored. I did complete two adoptions this month. One little girl from China and another little girl from Guatemala. There are two families that I am working with that should have children coming home in the next couple of weeks from Guatemala.
Yesterday we spent Thanksgiving in Phoenix with Jims mom, dad, aunt and uncle. It was nice and we ate sooo much. But that is what Thanksgiving is for. We had ham and prime rib. Yum. Jim can't eat poultry so no turkey for us.
Today I got up early and went shopping. I mostly just went to see what was going on and how many people where there. I have nothing to shop for. I got to the mall about 8am and it was very crowded. I bought a bunch of poinsettias today and put around the house. I also cleaned out my closet. I nice relaxing day. Just thought I would check into the bloggers world and see how everybody is doing. I miss the comments from my blog friends. Whats going on??????
4 comments:
Wow! ....GLAD YOU HAD A NICE DAY FOR THANKSGIVING.......SO DID WE, BUT WOULD OF BEEN NICER IF YOU TWO COULD OF BEEN WITH US!!! LUV U
We have baby this weekend so we're doing that. She is teething and so she has a slight fever but she's being a good girl anyway. We had a nice Thanksgiving at M&D's.
Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! I know how hard Holidays are away from home.:) If you ever get a long enough break and want to get away, come see us!
Hi. I hardly ever comment, but I suppose it is only fair since I enjoy reading your blog! It's like seeing you more than just at convention once a year. Glad you had a Happy Thanksgiving, and the menu sounded great to me even though I'm a turkey fan.
Post a Comment