Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tubac and Tumacacori

Mom and Dad decided to make a quick trip to California and then swing over and see us for a few days before they headed back home. While they where here, I wanted to take them to do something that we had never done before. I took most of Monday off work and then we headed to Tumacacori Mission. This is probably 40 miles or so south of Tucson. I love looking at old architecture and stuff and so does my parents so we had a really great day. Then we went to the town of Tubac. We visited the State park there where an army post was for a while. Then walked around some of the shops in Tubac. We had a fun day together. Regretfully, my parents left this morning to head back to Washington. I sure appreciated having them here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gotta love history... Interesting pictures.