I'm a little behind the time on my blog updates. In March, we had special visitors from Washington State. Don and Sandy came to visit!!! It was so nice to have them. Don and Sandy lived in Tombstone in 1959 when they first got married. Don was stationed at Ft. Huchuacha. So on Saturday, March 19, we took a little road trip down to Tombstone and Ft Huchuacha so they could walk down memory lane. Not only did they find the old motel they used to live in, its still a working motel. Its for sale, so if anyone's interested... We stopped at Boot Hill.
We went to the museum on the base and drove around. Very nice day.
Sunday afternoon we took them out to Saguaro National Park west to look at the saguaro. I'm always in awe of the desert and its beauty. We ended up at Gates pass but too soon to watch the sun set. It was beautiful.
1 comment:
Cool to see these pictures and think, "Hey I've been there!" Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment