Sunday, June 2, 2013

"Sand" Diego

Over Memorial Day, Jim and I drove out to San Diego to enjoy the beach for a few days. Our 14th Anniversary was while Jim was in Malta so we postponed our Anniversary trip until Memorial Day. I uploaded our photos is a odd order. We stayed at two hotels while we were there, both in Oceanside. At the last hotel, there was a couple of cats that had 5 kittens. They were so fun to watch play and take photos of. So, that's why there are cat photos. I also loved watching the pelicans fly by in formation, up and down the beach, all day long. It was about 68 degrees on the beach. Much to cold for me. Pretty funny to see people in bathing suits when its so cold. It was a good relaxing weekend. I hope you enjoy the photos.
Dolphin

1 comment:

Traci K said...

So fun to see your pictures! Happy (belated) anniversary. The grey kitty looks like ours!