Thursday, January 14, 2016

Washington Goofiness

So, part of the fun going to visit my family is the absolute goofiness that is part of everything.   

So here are some goofy videos.


To start off our fun....my mom had to try to walk in my heals.


 


Then we had some friends over.  This very talented girl showed me her gymnastics skills.  Made me feels so old.



So, to make myself not to feel as old as I am...I decided to try a handstand.  I haven't done a handstand in.......20 years or so.  I wasn't sure how this was going to go.





I got a new selfie stick. 

My parents had an interesting time trying to figure out how a selfie stick works.

I was dying it was soooo funny.





And...here is one last video of Snoqualmie falls.  Its just so beautiful.





And here is some more photos that I bring back too many good memories not to share.


Lunch with the family on my last day there.  Duane had to work though.


 
Fish and Chips at Anthony's in Everett

 
 
The last night I was there we got out the SELFIE stick for some family photos.





Playing PLAY NINE
 
 
 
 
The Grand Canyon on the way home.

 
A mine in Casa Grande

 
Our neighborhood




2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Excellent, thanks for posting... I enjoyed this one... have to run will checkout the next one later.

Anonymous said...


Here's an interesting fact. I am so creepy and I come here so often that this is my fourth most visited website... Actually had some time today so spent a little more of it looking through these recent posts and very much enjoyed my visit.

Gotta run, got work to do.