Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I've been a little busy...







I've had visitors. Mom and Dad (from Mukilteo, WA) and Auntie Hilda (from Beaver Lodge, Alberta) and Auntie Pauline (Kelowna, BC) were visiting me! More photos to follow about our adventures later. We also had our convention last week at Casa Grande. Such nice times..

.

3 comments:

Wrena said...

I might add Casa Grande, snuck up on me and is gone again. Wade has told me before that he would take me now that it is in the spring and we have never came down. I do pout but realize when the treat comes it is going to be so sweet! Thanks for the update! Love your shares too!

Lainey said...

Man, that roast looks wonderful. Yum! We missed the folks, but new they were enjoying time with you.

Lane and Sylvia said...

Very nice pictures. Is that what it looks like when the sun shines? Actually, we are finally having some sun here.