Here are a few more photos of my trip to Alberta.
1. The first photo is when dad and I where trying to shoot a moose. Shoot with our camera that is. Can you see the moose in the photo? We trapsed through these woods and I got real acquinted with the Alberta gumbo, otherwise known as mud.
2. A falling down dream that we came across in our moose trecking.
3. Norm and Judy's beautiful home. They also have the Hythe convention at their place every July.
4. The shed that is used for meeting at convention time and used to store equipment otherwise.
5. The beautiful grounds
6 - 9. These photos are taken on my walk route that I took Daisy on one to two times a day around the farm. I imagine this route is used quite a bit during convention. The air was crisp and cold, which I enjoyed after our high temps here.
10. Norm cutting up the prime rib for our lunch with the workers.
11. Michael Moulton and Derrick Hurlberg. I think they are in the Red Deer field right now. Derrick has been laboring in the Dominican Republic and was there on a home visit. He goes back to the Dominican Republic on Nov. 18. They came up to Grand Prairie to meet with the sisters there and have a potluck to see all the friends in the area before Derrick goes back.
12. These are the workers from the Fort Saint John field and the Grand Prairie Feild. Sorry if I get their names wrong. They are: Shanna Ferrel, Coleen Ferrel (Shanna's aunt), Adrienne Sinclair, and Ladon Loyek.
13. The pot luck at the Claremont senior center. It was wonderful to see so many friends in that area. There is more there than in the Tucson area. Derrick spoke about the Dominican Republic and it was a beautiful evening.
14. Baptism pond at Norm and Judy's. At convention time, this is much fuller and cleaner, of course.
15. Dad mowing the lawn.
16. Sunset on flight from LA to Tucson. I had a long day back home. I flew from Grand Prairie (sorry folks for the delay, there is a short in the APU and we had a hard time getting the engine started but it seems to be working now and we are ready for take-off), to Calgary, to Denver (We are experiencing sever turbulance, please remain seated), to LA, to Tucson (We are sorry, you luggage didn't get transferred in LA).
And that includes all the photos from my trip to Canada that I will post on this blog. Stay tuned for the next adventure.
2 comments:
The outdoor photos are really great.
Gorgeous pictures!!
Post a Comment