Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Looks like a hard way to earn a living...you must enjoy pain or something.. Great pictures!
I forgot you were going to the rodeo....really cool pictures withyour new camera!! Sorry we missed going again!! with you......Maybe another year!!
These photo's are fantastic. I need to be reminded what kind of camera you have, although I know operator error is my most common problem. Bravo.
Some of the best rodeo pictures I've seen!!!! Wow, nice job, Donna!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Looks like a hard way to earn a living...you must enjoy pain or something.. Great pictures!
I forgot you were going to the rodeo....really cool pictures with
your new camera!! Sorry we missed going again!! with you......Maybe another year!!
These photo's are fantastic. I need to be reminded what kind of camera you have, although I know operator error is my most common problem. Bravo.
Some of the best rodeo pictures I've seen!!!! Wow, nice job, Donna!
Post a Comment