Finally, Jim and I got to go on a vacation together. We have a timeshare downtown Reno so we booked it for the week so we could go to the Reno Air Races. It ended up we could only stay a few days but we sure enjoyed our time. I came back with over 1000 photos. Yikes. So, here are a few to give you a taste of the wonderful Air Races. Now, for Reno itself.....its pretty much a dive. We stayed about 2 blocks from the "strip" and so we walked down there for dinner every night. All I can say is that its kind of scarey. Pretty crazy people everywhere. We fit right in ;-) Anyway, it was interesting every night to watch the police action right outside out window. Below are pictures of our condo and an intersting drug bust we watched. 


2 comments:
You always seem to be where the police action is. Hmmmm......
;)
Hey, now that's excitement!! Love checking out your photos!
Post a Comment