Saturday, June 12, 2010

Trip to Washington - June 2010




I went up to Seattle on June 4 to spend time with my family and go to my neice, Deanna's high school graduation! I am so proud of her. She is finishing high school but also finishing her 2nd year at the Community College. She is on the Dean's list with faculty honors at the college.
I had a great time and here are some photos from my trip!





Saturday afternoon I spent at my sister house and her family. I loved spending time with my neice and nephews and their ducks and the neighborhood pets.




Sunday was raining and so nobody wanted to do much. Mom, Diane and I did. So we went down to the Japanese Gardens and took a beautiful walk in the rain. Then we went to Volunteer Park. How could I have lived in Seattle for 29 years and never knew about this park?


Deanna's Graduation - June 7, 2010

No comments: