Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Sorry I missed seeing you at Milltown! We didn't get to be at 2nd much!
I think I spotted a couple of my nephews in the pictures of the dishwashing area. I always enjoy pictures of WA - but they do make me a little homesick.
It was fun seeing you there!! Was last minute plans for us and a first time at Milltown!! We really enjoyed our time there!
Some of these pictures are awesome...and some are pretty funny......saw them today for the first time.....thanks for sharing!!!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Sorry I missed seeing you at Milltown! We didn't get to be at 2nd much!
I think I spotted a couple of my nephews in the pictures of the dishwashing area. I always enjoy pictures of WA - but they do make me a little homesick.
It was fun seeing you there!! Was last minute plans for us and a first time at Milltown!! We really enjoyed our time there!
Some of these pictures are awesome...and some are pretty funny......saw them today for the first time.....thanks for sharing!!!!!
Post a Comment