Below are photos from our last trips to Washington. I went up to Washington in August for Milltown convention (a church conference) and then Jim went up to Washinton a few weeks ago and went fishing with an old friend of his, Aaron. We both had a great time but I am looking forward to actually going on a vacation WITH my handsome husband one of these days.
Anyway, he just spent a week in Wichita but I wont post those pics. Me...struggling on in spite of myself. Relax...breathe.....relax!!!
3 comments:
Not to worry, I'm sure you get more than you realize. I'm never very good at leaving comments but appreciate you sharing all the pics. Miltown looked gorgeous, I hope we get back up there some day. See you Wednesday!
Sorry!! I check in often but don't always take the time to say hi! So, HI!! And keep it up, even though we don't always voice it, it's great to see your awesome photos and hear how you and Jim are doing!
I don't comment I just lurk! I love your blog and check often for updates. You are talented and it would make a interesting book for sure.
Keep smiling!
T
Post a Comment