Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Rest In Peace
So last night I posted that Flynn was doing well. Today, was a different story and I had to go put our beloved red Min-Pin to sleep this afternoon. I'm heartbroken but I know it was the right time.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
How my heart aches for your loss of a very special little family member. I know your sorrow will be deep and painful but hope the special memories ease some of the pain you are feeling so keenly right now.
4 comments:
How my heart aches for your loss of a very special little family member. I know your sorrow will be deep and painful but hope the special memories ease some of the pain you are feeling so keenly right now.
We love you and are feeling for you.
Tim, Gloria, Kelsey and Liam
So sorry Donna! Know that she was very special to you. ((Hugs)).
I'm not sure how I missed this. My heart is sad for you!
Post a Comment