Why do you have to be so amazingly beautiful when I come to visit?? Why do you have to be so much fun? Do you realize how hard it is to go back to the desert after such a glorious weekend? You make me miss you so much as soon as I am gone!
Sincerely,
Donna
Jim and I made a quick trip to Washington over the July 4th holiday. Jim went and visited his brother Gary in Tahuya (near Bremerton). Tyler , our nephew, was visiting Gary from New York and they all got together for a few days. I stayed with my family and went to the Science Center, Pike Place Market, and the waterfront. Diane and I spent a day shopping. Sunday Jim came back and then Liz came over from Spokane with our neices and nephew so we could have a visit. Monday we spent the day with Dave and Diane and had a breakfast get-together and a barbecue later. It was great.
It looks like I won't make it up to Milltown this year and am really sad about it. I really would like to go but.......



3 comments:
Thanks for sharing.
Cool pictures! Love your new blog look! I should do something with mine...it's been SADLY neglected for months! :)
Hey thanks Anonymous for the comment. You never fail me ;-)
Shirley, thanks! You should get your blog up and running again. Its been missed. Facebook is nice but blogs are more creative, I think at least.
Have a great day everyone!
Post a Comment