![]() |
| Me and the twins |
![]() |
| Bill, Sara and Emma and Trenton |
![]() |
| Jim - trying to keep warm while waiting for the start |
![]() |
| The twins ready to go! |
![]() |
| Getting ready to start |
![]() |
| Finished |
![]() |
| Jim and Donna :-) |
![]() |
| Me and the twins |
![]() |
| Bill, Sara and Emma and Trenton |
![]() |
| Jim - trying to keep warm while waiting for the start |
![]() |
| The twins ready to go! |
![]() |
| Getting ready to start |
![]() |
| Finished |
![]() |
| Jim and Donna :-) |
1 comment:
Happy New year! Welcome to 2013! I am determined that I am going to have the best year yet!
Will have to see how this goes, but fairly certain that if I do what I know I am supposed too then I will succeed with this!
Did a 16 hour round trip road trip yesterday and still feeling a little blitzed because of this today! Oh well its the weekend so some recharge time and I should be right as rain for Monday morning.
It seems Kelsey's departure date has been pushed back so now it looks like Feb 11th is going to be the date they head south! Will keep you posted!
Thanks for sharing once again! According to the temp at the top of the page its still on the cool side there!
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment