This last Friday night, Jim and I drove up to Flagstaff and stayed the night. Then Saturday morning we headed over to the Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course. I don't know how to explain it except that its a series of bridges between trees that you have to get across. It starts out pretty low to the ground and as you go thru the courses you get higher and higher in the trees. By the time you get to the Black course its very difficult and very high up. We had safety lines to keep us from falling to our death but it still plays with our emotions. I completed the whole thing, which was exhausting. After 3 days I am still so sore. It was a great time. We hope to get some friends together and do it again soon.
For more info you can visit their web page http://www.flagstaffextreme.com/
3 comments:
Thanks for posting, I enjoyed your video. I love following your adventures. Jim is one of my hero’s. It is beginning to look like Kelsey may be visiting your city again this fall. She will be coming to compete if all goes as planned. She has a sponsor (former business partner of mine) who is making it all happen for her. I love the happiness on her face as she’s started the grueling training to get ready. I really hope it all works out.
What? Jim is your hero??? I thought I was? I am so disappointed. However, knowing Kelsey may be coming down makes me feel better.
Lol... I am so sorry... I mean I stand by my comment about Jim; however I failed to properly communicate my depth of admiration for you. You lady, are a huge, huge inspiration for me, I am so honored to have you as a relative and friend. The fact you bother to support and cheer me on and encourage me, means more to me than words can adequately express.
Kelsey is applying a lot of pressure for me to stay down in Tucson while she competes. She was originally going to come down on her own; however she is going to have a heavy load as she’s grooming and competing so I think she thinks it would be cool if Dad was there to help out. I have the holiday time so am seriously considering this option. Will keep you posted at things unfold and come together.
Post a Comment