Wednesday, November 27, 2013

We've been a little busy lately...

I know that I have neglected this blog the last little while.  We have been very busy.  Life is good when we are busy and full of lots of interesting things.   Here are some random photos from my cell phone camera that shows the places we have been.

A hawk that I saw on a morning walk.  Not far from where they found the dead body (homicide) a few days ago.

We went to a UofA football game against Washington State.  Washington State won. Boo!



My dear cousins, Norm and Judy, from Alberta, stopped to stay the night with us when on their way thru Arizona.  It was so wonderful to see them again.

It rained for two days this week.  We got 2.5 inches of rain in 48 hours.  I still hate the rain even though we need it.  We now have 7 inches total rain for the year.  It just happened to come during the El Tour de Tucson.  No, I didn't participate this year even though I really wanted to.  We were in the middle of things here.  The reason was.....



We bought a new house.....well, its definitely not new...but new to us.  I can't wait to have a party on this patio.

4 comments:

Lyle and Jill said...

Would love to see more pictures of your house!!

Donna and Jim said...

Hi Jill. I will post more soon. You'll have to come visit us again and see it in person!!

Traci K said...

Wow! Love the view in the back!! Can't wait to see more pictures! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Interesting, love seeing some glimpses of your past few days... you really are good at cliff hangers. Homicide? Body? so much story not told? New House? Pictures? lol... love catching up... Nice you got some time with Norm and Judy... they are good people... The temperature here is cold and getting colder... Winter storm blowing through today. May post a picture later.