Dear Anonymous commenter (and to all my commenters and blog readers, anonymous or not);
Thank you so much for your comments. I can always count on you. I know you are waiting for updates....and so I am quickly going to give you an update. (btw....that's awesome news about Kelsey and Lady)
This morning I got up at 5am. Put my dear hubby's lunch together and kissed him out the door. Then as I quickly chugged some coffee down, I put the crockpot together for a yummy dinner that will be waiting for us this evening (pork chops with golden mushroom, apples and onions). Then I went for a 3.1 mile run (5k). Now I can hardly breathe, I'm sweaty, and I have to leave to go to work soon. That's how my life runs these day. However, since you so kindly asked for an update....here it is...
I will update the blog soon. Hopefully this evening.
However, with how I feel right now this seems inviting tonight. Wow, its going to be hard to leave my spa behind when I move.
1 comment:
Lol... you make me smile... Love it!!! You are so cool... you do such an amazing job of living...
Please as you are sharing your amazing sounding supper with your husband tonight pass on our greetings.
While I notice it was a little cool there this morning, its along way from the deep freeze we find ourselves in these days. I know you will miss your "spa" however i am sure one will find its way into the new location before too long.
Thanks for the blog post.... I loved it and I'm grinning like a Cheshire cat as I type this!
Post a Comment