I saw this video at a meeting I was at last week and I just love this kid. This is 20 things we should saw to each other more often. Its so true!
My favorites are #2 and #1.
Life is tough....but so are you.
If you can't say anything nice...your not thinking hard enough.
2 comments:
One of the coolest things to me is that you and Jim are part of our lives... I am so glad about that!
Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed listening to it this morning. I am working on tenders at my desk.
Seems like you have a bit of a cool morning to start your week there today. We are chinooking although its forcast to end sometime today... more snow to deal with before the end of the week.
That kid is really cute....and his words of advice is great.......Some of these things we just don't say enough.........and sooo I will add my two cents..."I love you!"
Post a Comment