Friday, November 28, 2014

Dream Shot

So, this morning Nala and I went for a run.  She alerted me that there was something "out there" by sticking to my leg like glue. 
 
She was hiding behind me looking around my leg.  So there, next to the road was two bucks looking at us.  They were so beautiful. 
 
The sun was shining behind them so it was hard to get a shot of them.  Jim said it is so rare to see two bucks standing together like that.  
 
We watched them for a good 5 minutes before we moved on.  It was a very cool experience.  







Nala hiding behind me
I also checked the trail camera this morning. The bobcat is still around although we rarely see it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures of the deer. I spent a day with Kelsey at Heritage Park about a month ago and it was cool to get really up close to a buck while we were exploring there.

Thanks for sharing these pictures. I think its funny that Nala looked to you for protection... I wonder if that will change as she gets older. The guard dogs on the farm are very protective if they don't know a vehicle or person... they have given me a start or two at night when I've come upon them unexpectedly.

Thanks again for the update.

Mom.... said...

Here Kitty Kitty...I want to pet you!!!

What fun pictures!!!