We went to Israel. Wow! It is a fabulous place. One of the most amazing places ever. I took 1300 photos. That's why it has taken me so long to get organized in order to share just a few photos from the trip.
I could not get on the same flight as Jim so he ended up leaving 1 hour before me on April 21. He arrived 1 hour before me in Tel Aviv. I returned home on April 27. Jim had to work a few days in Israel and then went to Dubai for a few days. He just returned home on May 1.
So, most of the photos that I am sharing are on Google+
Here is the link to the photos PHOTOS OF ISRAEL AND DUBAI Click on the first photo and then on slideshow at the top and you'll see the captions of the photos as well as full screen view.
But...here are a few of my favorites. I can't take credit for all these photos because Jim took a few of them.
If was Israel Independence Day the day after we got there and of course there was partying and music and lots of stuff happening. The best things was the airshow that came right by our hotel. We watched part of it from the beach and part of it from our hotel balcony.
| Independence Day Air Show at the beach |
| View from our Hotel Balcony |
| Jaffa |
| Kite surfers on the beach |
| Tel Aviv |
| Gorgeous sunrise view from our balcony |
| Jim and Donna in Jerusalem |
![]() |
| This is what happens when google gives it auto awesomeness. Kind of cool |
| wailing wall in Jerusalem |
| wailing wall |
![]() |
| inside the church in Jerusalem |
| Jerusalem market |
| old olive tree in the Garden of Gethsemane |
| Sea of Galilee |
| The Jordan River |
| back to beautiful Tel Aviv |
| sampling food - fresh Pita |
| out of this world HumShuka |
| The drink genius creating a drink |
| Teas and spices |
| Halva - you either like it or you don't. I love it. |
| Jim took this in Dubai of loading fuel onto fishing boats - rolling it onboard by a plank. |
| Dubai |
| Dubai |



5 comments:
What an amazing trip. I am just a tiny bit jealous as I know it would be awesome to see someday. How amazing your pictures are and at some point I will go an look through more of them.
When I moved companies I lost your link... had it saved, thought I would transfer it but it didn't work, anyhow I found it now so it should all be good. As the kids say I can start creeping your blog again.
Just this, will chat again soon.
Hey. I'm so glad you found the link again. I would be so disappointed if you didn't creep my blog. I hope your new job is going good. We just got back from convention last night so I dread getting back into the swing of things today. I hope you got a look at all the photos. Israel was amazing. Hopefully you have a chance to go there someday.
Hey. I'm so glad you found the link again. I would be so disappointed if you didn't creep my blog. I hope your new job is going good. We just got back from convention last night so I dread getting back into the swing of things today. I hope you got a look at all the photos. Israel was amazing. Hopefully you have a chance to go there someday.
Hi! I enjoyed your pictures of Israel very much. That must be such an amazing experience to visit the Holy Land and know that you are standing on and looking at some of the same places where Jesus and the disciples walked and preached and baptized, etc. Of course, man has to add his own ideas to everything over the years! But still, what a wonderful experience. Thanks for sharing it!
By the way, I'm Trisa C's and Rosella T's mom in Roseville, CA - originally from Seattle.
Glad you got to go! Beautiful photos!
Post a Comment