Thursday, May 28, 2015

Snake wrangling...Jim and Donna style

Just as we were leaving the house for meeting last night, Jim glances out the window and spots a rattlesnake curled up by the bird feeder (outside the dining room window).

 Of course we can't leave it there.


 So we took care of it. Its all "Cool" now.



3 comments:

Mom.... said...

Wow!!!!!I'm glad you could take care of it!!
Cool Cool snake!!!

Traci K said...

Yikes Donna! I hope that camera was on zoom! He looks poised to strike! Jim is much braver than I would be! Glad you got him! I'm scared I'm going to run into a copperhead one of these days here. Someone got bit on a trail around here recently. Not a fan of the poisonous ones.

Anonymous said...

Lol sooo much fun and I'm kinda glad its you and not me...

Don't really know how I feel about snakes, especially those that could kill me. Found the story and video very interesting and am glad you shared it.

Will talk again soon.

Hi to Mr. Jim