Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Tuesday, July 21, 2015
Robbed
I was so excited to be able to watch a nest...but when I went and checked on it a few days later...it had been robbed. Nature can be so mean.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
The circle of life seems so cruel sometimes. Life and death is so hard to deal with, even on the Sheep Ranch it seems we are always coming up against it.
Last year I found a sick little lamb I took her and we doctored her and slowly she got better. Now she's in the flock by our house and does very well.
This year the same thing happened again. However struggle as I could to get medicine and food etc the little lamb got weaker and weaker.
I hope you get to watch eggs hatch soon. Its sad that it didn't happen this time. We have had two morning doves move into the woods by the house. I love the sound of them in the morning especially when they aren't drowned out by the magpies.
1 comment:
The circle of life seems so cruel sometimes. Life and death is so hard to deal with, even on the Sheep Ranch it seems we are always coming up against it.
Last year I found a sick little lamb I took her and we doctored her and slowly she got better. Now she's in the flock by our house and does very well.
This year the same thing happened again. However struggle as I could to get medicine and food etc the little lamb got weaker and weaker.
I hope you get to watch eggs hatch soon. Its sad that it didn't happen this time. We have had two morning doves move into the woods by the house. I love the sound of them in the morning especially when they aren't drowned out by the magpies.
Thanks for sharing this sad little story.
Post a Comment