Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Rainbows and Puppy Dogs

 It stormed today.  Badly.  But not at our house.  At our house, it rained a nice gentle rain like I have only been dreaming of.  Perfect.  Dark clouds where overhead and it was drizzling and I didn't think there would be much of a sunset because of too many clouds.  Wow, I missed out.  I was sitting on the couch messing with my computer and I looked up and this was my view.  I ran outside with my camera and ran around the property trying to find the best shot....in the rain.  It was amazing.  
From the house
This was from the barn.

and just so you don't think my life is just rainbows and puppy dogs....this was my commute.  I was a bit anxious when I got home. It was thundering and lightening and raining hard.  You can't tell that in the photo though.

This was yesterday morning.  It took my breath away.

Sunday evening we took Nala for a walk and there where 3 deer hanging out watching us.  See them up there?  Look how dry it is.  We need rain so bad.  Most of the storms have been missing us.

This was last week.  What an cool dog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting post. I think I'm a little sad Nala can't come with you to Washington. Loved your rainbow pictures, it was raining at home too at just about that same time. I was however chasing errant sheep and maybe growling a little at their errant ways. We did however succeed in rounding them up so its all good.

Thanks for sharing and posting once again. Its cloudy here today, a little muggy and thunder showers in the forecast. Kelsey gets home today sometime and it will be great to see her. Kricky I miss that kid when she's not around.