Tuesday, February 23, 2016

This weeks adventures

Life has been crazy busy lately with many projects going on as well as work and other stuff that takes up my time. It feels like spring here and the wildflowers are starting to open up out in the desert. Its been in the 80s every day for the last week and its just been amazing. It just makes my heart sing! Nala and I get out every morning for our run and this last week there has been a lot of wildlife out in the morning.

Then here are the deer from Monday morning. Saturday morning I was up on our rocks early with my coffee and watched the neighbors balloon take off. and for fun....Nalas first experience with a balloon. She is so funny. She decides to get away from it as far as she can. Wait for the kiss....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


Lol... love the updates. It was awesome to look through these.

Thanks for posting... it made my afternoon to get a wee look at your recent activities.

Hugs from Canada for you all.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tim. I wait for a comment (your comment since you are the only one to comment on my blog) before I post a new entry. I guess it's time to update again! :-)