Tuesday, June 28, 2016

An Adventure in ICELAND

Jim and I went to Iceland.  Yes, Iceland....and it was such an awesome adventure!  It would take a book to describe our adventures on this blog so I will add just a few of our photos.  Iceland is a magical country that needs much further exploring.  A few of our adventures included glacier hiking, blizzard hiking, waterfall hiking, river rafting, cliff jumping, horseback riding, off roading, whale watching, puffin watching, glacier boating, and just having fun.  Thank you Mens Journal for the little blurb about Iceland that caught Jims eye.  Your are right....It is a must see place before you die!








































Jim and I went
Jim and I






1 comment:

Anonymous said...


It was so awesome to get to tag along through technology. If anything it made me more anxious to one day have you visit me in Winter Time... anyhow thats a discussion for another day.

I am getting ready for Theodore... It is only a couple of weeks away and time is busy between now and then. I am serious about planning Hythe for next year. I will start working on the details soon so we can keep our eyes open for seat sales etc. (Maybe we will luck out and be able for Hythe and Milltown)

Thanks for posting these pictures, I enjoyed scrolling through. I know I may have seen them before...however I could swear there are some I didn't. I expect some I just didn't notice and I expect some indeed were pictures that limited time and space meant I haven't seen them yet.

Our nations birthday is Friday so we get a short work week here. Kelsey is now planning to be away again this weekend, I expect I will end up farming for most of it. Our barn is rapidly emptying as we have reached the end of lambing for 2016.

I believe you get a holiday on Monday so enjoy your long weekend. Special hi to Jim and Nala.