![]() |
| Driving between Flagstaff and Page, AZ |
![]() |
| Looks like the moon. Actually Ive never been on the moon but I assume it looks like this. |
![]() |
| Vermillion Cliffs, Arizona |
![]() |
| Cliff Dwellers, AZ - Yes, there really is a place named that in Arizona. |
![]() |
| View from our hotel room at the Magestic Lodge |
![]() |
| Rainbow from the balcony of our hotel room. I waited all afternoon for this. |
| Jim on our hike to Angels Landing |
| Donna on the hike to Angels Landing |
![]() |
| On to Lake Powelll. |
![]() |
| Cruise through the canyons of Lake Powell |
| I'm happy I'm not in their boat. 4 people plus a baby. That does not look fun. |
![]() |
| The view from our hotel room at the Lake Powell Resort |
![]() |
| Sunrise from the balcony |
![]() |
| A quick stop at Horseshoe Bend just south of Page, AZ |
![]() |
| Horseshoe Bend |
![]() |
| A very stormy drive back to Tucson |

















1 comment:
I love it when I check and there is a new post. Thanks for posting, I enjoyed this one too. I am looking forward to your next adventure and the pictures that come from that!
I'm in the office then next few days and looking to wade through the paperwork that doesn't get done while I am galavanting around the countryside making calls. I am going to be travelling again next week so it will be good if I get this wrapped up.
Have an excellent day.
Post a Comment