
So, my niece loves this author, named Stephanie Meyer, who wrote a book called Twilight. Its about teenage vampires or something. I'm really not in the know these days. Anyway, several weeks ago she went to a book signing and met the author. Then my family (Mom, Dad, Sister, 2 nephews, and Deanna) went to the Olympic peninsula for a few days on a short vacation. Well, it just happens that this story, Twilight, takes place in Forks, WA. So Deanna got to visit some of the places that the characters in the book go. She went to the chamber of commerce in Forks and they took her picture and put it on the website there. Anyway, I thought I would share some of her pictures. Some of my friends that read this blog will remember her a baby. My, how she has grown up.

2 comments:
How fun for her to see where it all took place in the book! She looks so grown up! Hard to believe she's a teenager now!
I do vaguely remember sitting on the couch holding her after her first Wednesday night meeting.. How crazy is that! Hmm we also used to play Barbies at her house. It was fun to see you all at convention. :)
Post a Comment