Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Lunar Eclipse

So Flynn gets me up at 4:15am this morning to go outside and then have breakfast. I would like to say this is unusual but we do this every morning aboat this time. Anyway, I knew there was going to be a lunar eclipse but forgot about it and about when it was. Well, there it was this morning. It was just starting (What timing Flynn!). So I went in the bedroom and rummaged through the closet ("Donna, what are you doing?") and found my mini tripod and grabbed the camera and spent the next hour outside (In my robe) watching the eclipse and taking pictures. It was kind of fun. Anyway, here are some pictures.





3 comments:

Traci K said...

Donna those are AWESOME! I thought about getting up early to see it, but thought...naw, I'd like my 2 extra hrs. of sleep! Glad you captured it! Thanks Flinn!:)

Lane and Sylvia said...

Wow, those are incredible.... Which setting did you use for those? Very impressive.

Anonymous said...

Truly awesome!!!!very impressive.....almost as good as some of the scientific ones!!!I am totally jealous of your camera!! Love, Mom