Hey, off topic but I just noticed under your "what I'm reading" that you're reading a book about Anne Boleyn. When we were in England this summer we toured the castle and grounds where she was born and grew up. When King Henry VIII beheaded her he gave the castle to his next wife. It's all incredibly interesting. I have pics of it up on my blog just click on "July" on the right.
7 comments:
That's awesome Donna! I love it!
This is an fantastic job!!! Neat how you could put still life and video together. We really like it!!!
Very well done. I love the sound of the planes going by. I'll bet it was awesome to be sitting there.
It was, you should go sometime.
Donna
Great video! I love air shows. That is sad about the pilots, though :(
Hey, off topic but I just noticed under your "what I'm reading" that you're reading a book about Anne Boleyn. When we were in England this summer we toured the castle and grounds where she was born and grew up. When King Henry VIII beheaded her he gave the castle to his next wife.
It's all incredibly interesting. I have pics of it up on my blog just click on "July" on the right.
very impressive sis great job.
Post a Comment