After getting picked up at the airport on Friday night,Aug 1, Diane (my sis) and Deanna (my neice) and I went to the release party for Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. There were alot of screaming 14 year olds for no reason and Deanna was number 203 and I was number 204 in line to get our books. We finally got them at 12:45am on Aug 2. Pretty funny. It is the last book in the Twilight series. Great books. Teenagers love them. A good vampire story set in Forks, Washington. I have to say that Breaking Dawn is a little weird but I'm only halfway through. Deanna says it gets better.
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Breaking Dawn Release Party
After getting picked up at the airport on Friday night,Aug 1, Diane (my sis) and Deanna (my neice) and I went to the release party for Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer. There were alot of screaming 14 year olds for no reason and Deanna was number 203 and I was number 204 in line to get our books. We finally got them at 12:45am on Aug 2. Pretty funny. It is the last book in the Twilight series. Great books. Teenagers love them. A good vampire story set in Forks, Washington. I have to say that Breaking Dawn is a little weird but I'm only halfway through. Deanna says it gets better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I went with my niece to get her copy around two on Saturday afternoon... no lines, no wait, just buy the book at 40% off and walk out of B & N.
I haven't read the series, yet, but I'm not really into vampires either.
Amy - I know. I went to Fred Meyer today and there were stacks of them. It was mostly because we where out at that time of night because my plane just got in and we wanted to go to just experience it. We got there at about 11:30pm so we missed most of the fun, whatever it was. They just finished the costume contest when we got there so we just looked around. They did pretty good at getting people checked out fast once midnight hit. It was fun just watching the crazed teenagers. My neice thought it was really boring but she stayed up until at least 3am reading it.
Oh, by the way, its a good vampire story. They only eat wild animals, no humans. Its really a love story and not my kind but I read the first 3 books in a week. Sooooooo good! Your neice might like my photos of La Pusch. Its a spot from the book.
Post a Comment