We finished the hike around 8pm. Drove to Sequim for dinner and hit the 11:10pm Ferry back to Edmonds. Then took Mom home and finally got to my sisters at 12:30am Tues morning. Wow. My family completely exhausts me. Its amazing how much we packed into a 1 1/2 day trip.
Oh, and the photo of Dustin in the meadow shows him in his "nothing box". According to him, women don't have "nothing box's", only boys do. Its where you zone out and don't really think about anything.
3 comments:
Amazing pictures! I love the Olympic Peninsula and its natural beauty. Was that your first hike on Hurricane Ridge? There's also some great hikes closer to Seattle if you want to go a day trip. Let me know if you want suggestions.
Yes, I lived in WA the first part of my life and this was the first time hiking on the peninsula. I don't know what was wrong with me that I never went before. We drove through once but I had never been to the HO rainforest or Hurricane ridge. Thanks for your comment. I won't have time to hit any other hikes before I head back to AZ. Guess I'll have to come back again soon ;-)
Looks like you had a "jam-packed" trip! Your Olympic peninsula photos are lovely! Reminds me of the trip I took over there with my mom and dad and hubby so many years ago (1991, I think). Hope to get back over there sometime! :)
Post a Comment