Monday, November 17, 2008

Hartford, CT
















Last week Jim was near Hartford, CT doing an audit. Above is a few of his photos of his trip. I was so happy he brought me back photos this time. The week before he went to Dallas but didn't take the camera. Anyway, I've never been there so it was so neat to see the photos. He's turning into a great photographer.

4 comments:

The J's said...

wow, he really does take good photos! fun to see these!

Traci K said...

He is a good photographer! Would be fun to visit CT sometime!:) That dog in Mexico makes me sad...Glad you had fun with your Mom & Dad before you start your job!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

I think we skirted Hartford on our way from NYC to Boston! Can't say we saw anything this beautiful!

Lane and Sylvia said...

That's something I also enjoy when I travel on business, even if I only have a little bit of time.... try to take in a couple of the local sights. Those are really nice pictures.