Well, my blogging lately has been terrible. What can I say except that all my energy is going towards my new job. I really can't seem to focus on blogging.
For a quick life update....
hmmm, can't think of anything.
Just kidding.
Jim has all the holidays off until Jan 5th but I am stuck working. Other than Christmas day and New Years day I have no time off. Miserable.
The weather has been cold and rainy. I hate it. We have some sunshine today but I'm ready for some warmth. This next week is suppose to be back into the 70's. I've really got my hopes up.
I could tell you about my job. But then again, its the weekend and I don't want to think about it. I soon will give a job update. If anyone cares.
Jim's job seems to be going fine. At least I hope so.
The dogs are fine.
Christmas was good. We drove to Phoenix in the morning and went to dinner with Jims parents at the Bergs in Sun City Grand. Sooo much good food. Drove back home in the afternoon because I had to work the next day. Lots of driving and eating was done.
Yesterday Jim played golf with Jason L and Bill N to celebrate Bills 30th birthday. I went shopping. I had hoped to load up on deals but the only real deal I got was a beautiful comforter set for the guest room from a furniture company thats going out of business. Its gorgeous. Then Bill and Sara and Jim and I went over to Jason and Donnas for a birthday Barbecue for Bill. We had a great time. Played games and ate yummy food.
Today I'm frantically trying to finish a book thats overdue at the library. I can't renew because people are waiting for it so I'm going to have to pay a fine again. So much for saving money by checking out books at the library. Last time I went in I had to pay $10 to clear things up.
Oh, and I just got back from the grocery store.
My life is good and I have not complaints. None that I can blog about anyway.
Well, thats it. My exciting life in a nutshell.
Stay tuned for more exciting stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment