



Its hockey season and we have thoroughly enjoyed going to the games this year. Mom and Dad got in on a few of them when they have been here. Jake M's gone to most of them with us and Barbara too when she isn't working. Its "just" club hockey but its the only hockey team in town. The Tucson fans are a very hostile crowd and its very entertaining. Parking is a breeze and the best seats are only $10. It can't be beat for weekend entertainment. We've seen a few fights in the stands that add to the entertainment value.

7 comments:
oh yes!!!! What fun!! We loved it!!
Awww yes.. hockey is tradition in your family. You took me to my first hocky game and I still remember you explaining to me that fighting was all part of it- I was so blown away that the refs just let them duke it out! Funny- I was just thinking about this the other day... then I see your blog :). Happy New Year to you both! Hugs.
Ah yes...the Thunderbird games! How well I remember those! We've got the "Aeros" here, so we go to them occasionally too and the fights are the best part!:) We'll be going this month, so look for some posts from this end soon too!:)
Hi, Donna! Not sure if you remember me or not, but I've been a lurker on your blog for a while now and thought it was time to introduce myself! :) My sister, Sheila, and I met you on a trip to somewhere (can't remember where). Darren Quick was with us as was Jason Sweazy...I found pictures of you & us in a airport. (?) Sheila and I were Beeman-girls, from East Texas. I've enjoyed reading your blog for sometime now. I am on Facebook, too, if you are -- seems it's a little better way to be in touch.
Teresa B
http://newsfromthesunflowerstate.blogspot.com/
In case you remember Sheila....here is her blog.http://www.ahousefullofboys-sheila.blogspot.com/
Ahh, Traci and Tami, thanks for your post. Weren't those the days in Seattle when we would go to the Thunderbirds. What fun we had. I remember when we could sit on the glass for $4 and make googly eyes at the players. Its kind of funny how us mature ladies like the fights. Maybe because its so masculine.
Wait.. who said we were mature? LOL :)...
Your right Tami. I may have aged but I sure haven't matured. Sometimes I still feel like I'm in my mid-twenties.
Post a Comment