Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Squaw Peak





























On Saturday, Jim and I drove up to Phoenix and went hiking at Squaw Peak. Jim used to hike this when he was a teenager and wanted to do it again. It was a beautiful hike but there was too many people. I like hiking to get away from people and it was more like going to a health club or something. Anyway, we had a good time and are looking forward to our next hike. Hopefully that will be Wasson Peak. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Shirley said...

That's such a popular trail! We went on a Tuesday last spring, and it was still teeming with people! I've got one of my photos of the view to the west from the trail as my wallpaper right now...because we're planning on another trip to Phoenix the end of March. We flew down last month for my dad's funeral...so next we're going to drive our truck down and load up some stuff from his house, such as mom's piano, a desk she made, paintings, dishes, etc. etc. Say, if you're in Phoenix again you should talk to my sister. We have quite a few pieces of my mom's artwork to give away, as my sister and I already have lots in our homes already!

Lane and Sylvia said...

Gorgeous. There's nothing more beautiful than ANYTHING against that deep blue sky.