Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Picacho Peak






































Jim had to work yesterday so I decided to go hiking anyway. Picacho Peak is a very difficult peak but the scenery is inspiring. I was exhausted by the time I got home but I'm so glad I did it again.
P.S. If you click on the photos it makes them bigger. My sister was looking at the third photo of the trail and noticed that I caught a man in the middle of a trip. It looks like he's going to go over the edge. Funny. I hadn't noticed that.

4 comments:

The J's said...

Wow, you really got great DOF in those photos!!

Traci K said...

Very neat pictures Donna and I can tell you must've gone all up hill! Wish we had some hills to climb...I have to settle for the inside of a gym.:(

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures....fab view, but
looks like a pretty steep climb!!!!You will be in shape for the Grand Canyon in no time with hikes like this...awesome!

Lane and Sylvia said...

Didn't you hear? He actually did go over the edge. With his last dying breath he said he was distracted by some woman taking pictures of him.
And the woman down below.. what's up with her? Is she worshipping the rocks? Is she trying to fly? Is she blind? Not sure what's going on there.
Is the big picture at the top of the blog Tucson? I like it. Looks like a medium-sized city. Kinda like Everett I guess.