Monday, April 20, 2009

Hike to 7 Falls (In Bear Canyon)


On Saturday I went hiking with some of our friends (only about 20+ of them). We went to 7 falls, which is in Bear Canyon/Sabino Canyon. It was almost 90 degrees out but it was such an awesome hike. Every time I get out and go hiking I am awed by the beauty of Arizona. This hike is especially spectacular because it ends at 7 waterfalls (couldn't have quessed that one huh?). After a hot hike it is so wonderful to see the cool clear water. The beauty is energizing and my friends are truly good for the soul.


















































.












































































3 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

What an amazing hike!! I wanna jump into those pools!

Diane and Dave said...

I love Sabino Canyon... Wish I was there with you. Remember the kids playing in the pools and as we left we saw a bobcat on the hill watching us. Great reminder of the great time we had.

Diane

Shirley said...

Wow! Makes me homesick for that desert scenery! There's so much in AZ to see--while I saw a lot of it in my 23 years growing up in the state--there's so much that I missed!