Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Madera Canyon - Hike to Kent Springs






























































I'm a bit behind on my blogging but I wanted to add these photos of a beautiful day we had when mom and dad where visiting. This was on Saturday, April 4th. In all the time I we have lived in Tucson, we have never been to Madera Canyon. Its about 45 minutes from home and such a beautiful place. We hiked to Kent Springs, which was about 6 miles round trip. It was pretty steep but we will definitely be doing this one again. We saw some deer and wild turkey. The vultures were circling us, hoping we didn't make it.

2 comments:

MSue and BMcD said...

That turkey is scary enough, much less vultures?! Yikes. Seriously though, that turkey is huge, you're lucky it didn't charge, I bet it could do some damage! :)

J K L M N O P said...

Gorgeous pictures as always!