Sunday, April 19, 2009

Twins

Bill and Saras twins were born on Thursday night around 8-9pm. It was amazing to meet the beautiful little babies. Trenton William was born first and then Emma Dianne followed a few minutes later. I can't tell you how perfect they are. Just amazing! They are all doing well and should be going home from the hospital tonight. Bill and Sara will make amazing parents. Congratulations!!!







4 comments:

The J's said...

OH! So precious!! lucky parents!

MSue and BMcD said...

Those are some good sized babies for twins! Way to go Sarah! :) They are precious!

Wrena said...

Hurray! Lucky you to get to be there! Absolutly lovely photos of the lil lives!

Darin, Jean, Samson & Sydney said...

What beautiful babies!! So big and healthy. I wish I could have known our twins from the very beginning but boy are we sure enjoying them now. If the happy couple ever wants a "twins" pen pal feel free to give them my contact info. Also Sara B is a good reference person as well.