Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
Sunday, May 1, 2011
Scottsdale
Jim got home from Ft Lauderdale on Apr 22, just in time for me to go have some fun of my own. On Sat morn, Apr 23, I left home about 8:30 and headed to Scottsdale for a fun day of shopping!!!!! Then the best part was meeting two of my oldest friends for dinner. Tami lives in the Seattle area and Traci lives in Houston. They are sisters who got together for a fun few days in Arizona. They came over to my hotel in Scottsdale and we sat and drank tea on the back patio for a while (hours) and then we went to dinner at an nice cheap restaurant nearby. What fun to see each other again after all those years!!!! I'm so glad they asked me to meet them. Thanks to my sweet husband who encouraged me to get a NICE hotel in a NICE area and to shop to my hearts content and enjoy my day with my old friends.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Awesome... so nice. I have arranged for Gloria to go and spend this weekend with Sue, Ernie and her Mom. She flies out there tomorrow night and comes home late Saturday! I home she has fun! This was her 50th Birthday present.
T'was a FUN evening, even despite the nausea. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting my blog caught up, so hopefully by this time next year I can get some posted too!:)
3 comments:
Awesome... so nice. I have arranged for Gloria to go and spend this weekend with Sue, Ernie and her Mom. She flies out there tomorrow night and comes home late Saturday! I home she has fun! This was her 50th Birthday present.
Donna how fun.......nice you girls have remained friends all these years....It seems only yesterday that the three of you were playing Barbie's!!!!!
T'was a FUN evening, even despite the nausea. I'm s-l-o-w-l-y getting my blog caught up, so hopefully by this time next year I can get some posted too!:)
Post a Comment