Tuesday, January 3, 2012

December trip to Washington

How can I resist when given the opportunity? Jim suggested I go visit my familyin mid-December and how could I say no?  I mean, it was special meeting and all.  I had a wonderful long weekend.  I helped with 3 dinner parties of over 20 people each time and I got some shopping in.  Saw people I hadn't seen in a long time and made new friends.  What could be better?  Only thing that was missing was my sweet husband....and my dog. 
I had a chance to meet my sisters new kitten, Jade.  What a fun little cat.  I absolutely love taking pictures  of animals.  They are so innocent and sweet.  Jade and Rocca are so playful and I could have watched them for hours playing with each other.  Next time I see Jade she will probably be full grown so I had to take a lot of kitten pictures.  I hope you enjoy...

Sunset from the airplane on my way to Seattle

The view from my parents driveway
Beautiful Jade
Jade - contemplating her new home...her new life...and her new dog.

Jade

Rocca and Jade - Best friends

The ultimate holiday pictures.  Deanna, my niece, and the pets.  I love this picture.

You talking to me?

Me and my niece and nephews.  Oh how I miss them!! 

One of my favorite things about this trip...surprising my old buddy, Andy! 

Ready for special meeting!  Andy's smiling because he had the day off.
And for those who think a little tiny kitten can't hold her own with a doberman type dog.  Jade gets her licks in.
 
Mt. Ranier

Mt. Ranier on my way home


Grand Canyon
Clouds coming into Tucson

2 comments:

Traci K said...

What a cute kitty! How fun to get to see Andy! Looks like you had a great trip!

Donna and Jim said...

Yah, it was a great trip. Short..as usual..and fun filled. My family wears me out everytime I go up there. So much fun!