| Trail over the Tortolitas |
| Ironwood Mountains off in the distance |
| My bike - ready to go |
| This is not a good place to break down....miles from nowhere. |
| I might as well climb a hill and take pictures while I'm waiting. |
| They finally got the quad fixed. Broken battery cable but they got it fixed up in no time. |
| Jim, catching some air. |
| ...and doing doughnuts (cough cough) |
| Donna trying really hard to get some air. |
| Finally! |
| But its hard to compete with this! |
| My bike by the scraggly tree |
3 comments:
Hi, Donna! Good to hear from you, and good to see you last month. Looks like you're enjoying the warmth I'm wishing for... ;-D Take care!
Fun, fun, fun! We are continuing to enjoy winter. It is much milder here this week so this we are enjoying much better.
Thanks for sharing your adventures once again.
OH WHAT FUN YOU ARE HAVING !!!!
CAN WE JOIN YOU?
Post a Comment