Jim and I spent a week up in Washington at the beginning of the month. It was wonderful to see family and friends that I haven't seen in a while. It always feels good to go "home". I took lots of photos so I will just try to add a few that I like. It will take a few blog posts to get them on here so please bear with me. A few at a time.
Starting out is a family dinner in Edmonds to celebrate my sister and her husbands 25th wedding anniversary. We thought we would just all go out to dinner to celebrate with them. We went down to Edmonds to Anthony's restaurant. It was a nice time with the family. Its so hard to believe that it has been 25 years since they got married.
 |
| My sister, brother and I |
 |
| Mom, Dad and us! |
 |
| Happy 25th Anniversary!! |
 |
| Anthony's restaurant in Edmonds |
 |
| A walk beside the marina |
 |
| Edmonds fishing pier. |
2 comments:
Happy Happy Anniversary to Dave & Diane!!! Looks like you had a fun time!
Post a Comment