Monday, July 15, 2013

Washington through my eyes (camera lens)

I love Washington.
So, when Mom and Dad come to visit me we often take walks to go look at birds and stuff.  So when I go to Washington we take walks to look at birds and stuff.

When I lived in Washington I guess I was too busy to really stop and take a look around me at the birds...and stuff. If fact, I think this is the very first time I ever saw a Cedar Waxwing.

So, Here are some photos from some of our walks around. A couple were with Diane and Mom and a few others where just with Mom and Dad...and Rocca.
Cute little dragonfly
A tree.  Pretty cool. (seriously...I don't see trees like this much in the desert)

Following Mom and Diane

A heron.

Out Mom and Dads living room window.  Two squirrels on the feeder.


Should I eat them?

Mom and Dad and Rocca at Lowell park in Everett.

Seriously?  I didn't think I had to worry about snakes here.

Lowell park

Rocca

white butterfly

Anyone want to take a walk?

A swallowtail.  Looks slightly different from ours in AZ.


ACK!! Another snake!

Can I eat these ones?




Still following Mom and Diane
Diane once helped release salmon into this creek for the fisheries.
Cedar Waxwing
Rocca anxious for another adventure.

McDonalds lunch at the park.


The one day of clouds we met Char for breakfast at Harvey Field.
Froggie.
Stay tuned for more....

1 comment:

Diane and Dave said...

Love the pictures...come again and I'll show you more birds and blooms!! I think the white butterfly is a moth. It has fur...just a guess.