Life is partly what you make it and partly how you take it.
I found the link and I'm back checking things out on your blog!I missed alot while I was away and am working at getting caught up.Hope you are all well, have to run to take Pauline (mother-in-law) to the bus so she can go to Edmonton to spend some time with Emile and Wendy.Talk to you again soon, and yes I will try and be more "dog" today.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
I found the link and I'm back checking things out on your blog!
I missed alot while I was away and am working at getting caught up.
Hope you are all well, have to run to take Pauline (mother-in-law) to the bus so she can go to Edmonton to spend some time with Emile and Wendy.
Talk to you again soon, and yes I will try and be more "dog" today.
Post a Comment