So, I've been off the blog grid for a while living life. But, thanks for coming back to visit. I mean, after you look at these photos it really was worth the wait, right?
So, I took my final summer trip up to Washington to our church convention at Milltown. It was so wonderful. My cousins, Tim, Liam and Kelsey, came down from Calgary. Of course, all my family is there. I also was able to see some good friends that I don't see often. All of that, while getting some spiritual inspiration.
The only thing that could have been better is Jim could have been there, but wasn't. I left him at home to hold down the fort. I'll also didn't see much of Deanna while I was there, which I could have because I miss that girl. My brother also had to work most of the time I was there so we didn't see much of him.
I also got a good head cold up there. Maybe it was the 3.75 mile run in the fog every morning (except Sunday).
Sunday night we went for a ferry ride from Mukilteo to Clinton and back. It was a nice trip despite not feeling well. I knew I would regret it if I hadn't gone. The moon was almost full and reflecting on the water. It was really amazing.
 |
| Milltown |
 |
| Some crazy guy stuff going on. A rope around Liams neck. I can't remember what this was about. |
 |
| Tim and Kelsey (father and daughter) |
 |
| Mukiteo lighthouse |
 |
| Sweet Kelsey |
 |
| Lighthouse again |
 |
| Leaving Mukiteo |
 |
| Liam, Dad, Dustin, Donna and Kelsey |
 |
| Donna and Tim |
 |
| Me and Kelsey |
 |
| The ferry |
 |
| Coming into Clinton |
 |
| Leaving Clinton |
 |
| The moon over Mukiteo |
 |
| Mukilteo |
 |
| My brother and sister. They make me feel loved and I love them!! |
4 comments:
Some people brighten a day by being part of it and you my friend are one of those people.
I thought I had linked to your home page but I hadn't so this has been up for a few days before I discovered it.
Kelsey is off this week and working hard at getting ready for school. I am busy with work although mostly around Calgary so this is nice for a change.
Liam is working for his final day of the summer I believe. He said school will be easy compared to the work he's been doing this summer.
I am working on catching up on paper work that has suffered some lately. I am making headway so this is a very good thing.
Loved the pictures and have saved a couple of them and will log on and show them to the kids when I get home. It was so great to be at Milltown and with your family.Its certainly one of the highlights of my year so far.
This is getting rather long so will leave it at this. Hi to Jim, thanks for sharing!
Hi, Donna--just checking in! Glad to see you were able to make it up here for Milltown; we enjoyed our days at Olympia. :)
Have a great week!
DoRe'
T! Thanks for your kind comments. You make my day!
DoRe! Thank you for checking in. Someday we will meet again when I am up there. I keep following your blog but its been kind of quiet. I hope your all doing well!
Wonderful memories!!
Post a Comment