Friday, April 25, 2014

A new post

So, I have shared some of these photos on facebook so sorry for the repeat friends.   We have just been living life.  My camera goes everywhere with me so I have a lot of random pictures.  Some not such great quality because they are on my cell phone.

Anyway, Life up here in the hills is very interesting.  We spend our mornings drinking coffee and watching birds and animals out our windows.  We never know what will come walking by the window.

Here are a few photos from the last few weeks.  If you don't already love Tucson, you will for sure after this post.  How can you not.



Taking a rest

Curve billed thrasher and a quail sharing the feeder - for about two seconds.  The thrasher poked the quail right after I took this photo and that was the end of sharing.

Coyote on the running down the driveway

Cactus Wren with Saguaro buds

Coyote

Coyote

A lovely Quail pair looking in the living room window.

A full moon

Add caption

Beautiful lizard

Cactus Wrens

The moment of sunrise

Pre-dawn

The pool

Flying kites in the driveway - I'm sure our neighbors find us amusing.

Jim checking things out.

Deer on my morning jog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love them, absolutely love them. I love being able to picture you here thanks to the pictures you share. Temps are starting to creep up so likely the pool will get some more use in the days and weeks ahead.