Sunday, April 6, 2014

Maastrict, Netherlands

Jim had to go on another business trip to Europe.  He went to Vienna, Austria and Maastrict, Netherlands.  (Make sure you see the Vienna photos on the post below.) 

Jim says they are just like any European city.  I wish I could have explored the markets and shopping districts.  So beautiful and old.  I love the European architecture.  I would have so much fun taking photos.  However, I do have fun playing with the photos he brings home.

Jim flew from Vienna to Brussels, Belgium and then took a taxi to Maastrict.  It normally would take about 1 hour 20 minutes.  It look Jims taxi one hour.  Glad I wasn't in that taxi. Anyway, he had a good trip.  After all, any trip where he comes home safe is a good trip.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jim is a very good photographer and I enjoy traveling via his photo's. Thanks for sharing once again.