Things just haven't seemed right.
I'm going through the motions and doing everything I need to do but.....
So Sunday morning I see this slither across the floor. AWWWWWWWWWWWWK!!!!!
Jim tells me I have to take care of it. He wouldn't even look at it! What kind of husband doesn't kill a bug for his wife.
Queeby Geegies. Jeepers Creepers. I went in the other room to get bug killing supplies and it got away from me and I couldn't find it. A few frantic moments later it walked by me. While I was on the floor looking for it. AWWWWWK again!! Talk about a circus act. Jim was sitting over on the other side of the room laughing at me. NOT FUNNY!
I don't know what it is but it shouldn't be in my house. I have never seen anything like it. I hope to never see one again. Too many antennas.
| ugly bug |
I bought one of those nesting balls a few years ago at Wild Birds and no bird ever visited it at the old house. I put it right next to the sparrows but they prefer the white feathers. However, this little gold finch has taken a liking to it.
This morning after I got up and got my coffee I started reading the news. It read "If you look to the East right now you will see the moon rising with Venus. So I got up and looked and there it was. Of course this is a close up but still...
A beautiful sunrise from last week. I have to put it on here because it is so amazing.
![]() |
| I am struggling trying to figure out what to do about blinds/drapes for this room. Jim has finally decided I need to make them. That will be interesting since I don't like to sew. |
![]() |
| This is why I call our home "Kite Hill". Its always windy and we love flying kites. How can it not be fun with a nice view as well. |
![]() |
| A saguaro that is next to our driveway. So a majestic plant to welcome our guests. |
![]() |
| This morning with the moon and venus. |







2 comments:
Lol... sorry I am laughing with Jim about the bug... yes while you indeed have made us fall in love with Arizona, your part of the world has some really wild bugs. Don't like the bugs so much.
I did enjoy your pictures tho, thanks again for sharing. Will talk soon.
I find the bugs really interesting but I hate them. I've killed 3 scorpions in the last 2 weeks. At none were inside the house.
Post a Comment